Amazon is Taking on Trucks with Much More to Come
Summer of 2017 may bring Amazon another step further into supply chain domination with an app offering load and trip optimization, mapping, parking recommendations, and potentially payment and tracking features. This is likely just one vector in a larger play that could replace current delivery affiliates for not only in-house utilization, but new, incremental third-party services, potentially worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets