Dell Expands IoT Solutions Partner Program to Systems Integrators
In October 2016, Dell announced that it was adding systems integrators to its IoT Solutions Partner Program in an effort to reach a broader range of vertical markets. Dell’s integration of systems integrators into the program is strategically aimed at leveraging SIs vertical and regional expertise in order to better help customers partner with the right solution providers for their needs. Dell launched its program in 2015 with its series of IoT Edge Gateways and embedded box PCs, but over the past year it has also released data analytics and security tools. Dell’s program has shown early success and has grown to 67 members over the past year. Dell focused its program on creating alliances with like-minded partners across multiple sectors in an effort to continue to drive the value of IoT services to more customers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things