Wearable Fatigue Monitors Prevent Workplace Accidents
Fatigue can have the same effect as drunk driving and, according to the National Transport Safety Board, up to 40% of commercial transportation accidents are directly related to operator fatigue. Worker fatigue within construction, transportation, military, and healthcare industries can cause fatal accidents, which can happen when processes are not performed correctly or when steps are missed.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Healthcare: AI Applications
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries