Progressive Web Apps: The Final Piece in the Retail In-Store Engagement Puzzle
As analysts, we get all giddy over new product launches. Many fall into the sports fans trap of the narcissism of small differences, over-analyzing every word uttered on stage and taking staunch views on small design changes. Man, we love it; but when someone puts a slide of code up at a developer conference our brains make the Google T-Rex page, and we tend to shut down. I know this, because I recently spent the weekend watching videos from the Chrome Developer Summit. The reality is there is often far more to be gleaned about the future of technology at these events, rather than the big production product launches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- NRF 2019 Supply Chain Roundup: Inventory Visibility is on the Rise
- Demand Planning and Optimization in the Supply Chain
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain