Tesla’s Affordable EV Challenge Rising
The Chevy Bolt is delivering now, with an attention getting range of 238 miles and a mainstream price of US$29,995 (after the Federal tax credit). The first delivery location was likely no accident, as it coincided with the site of the Tesla factory in Fremont, California. Hundreds of deliveries are expected before the year’s end, with many more in 1H 2017. This occurred only 23 months after the Bolt’s unveiling. The car has taken home the Green Car of the Year, Motor Trend Car of the Year, and at least six other major awards and counting.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update