Tesla’s Affordable EV Challenge Rising
The Chevy Bolt is delivering now, with an attention getting range of 238 miles and a mainstream price of US$29,995 (after the Federal tax credit). The first delivery location was likely no accident, as it coincided with the site of the Tesla factory in Fremont, California. Hundreds of deliveries are expected before the year’s end, with many more in 1H 2017. This occurred only 23 months after the Bolt’s unveiling. The car has taken home the Green Car of the Year, Motor Trend Car of the Year, and at least six other major awards and counting.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety