Amazon Puts the Internet on Wheels with New Shipping Service for AWS Data
Transferring data to the cloud is fairly easy—as long as you do not have a lot of data to move. But when Amazon started AWS, the notion that companies would need to store and potentially transfer exabytes (EB) of data seemed a little out of reach. Today, that is not the case; and Amazon is doing something about it.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- The Commercial Evolution: Services, Software, Co-opetition, and Digitization
- OEM Commercial Telematics Solutions
- Enterprise Wearables Bi-Annual Review