Amazon Puts the Internet on Wheels with New Shipping Service for AWS Data
Transferring data to the cloud is fairly easy—as long as you do not have a lot of data to move. But when Amazon started AWS, the notion that companies would need to store and potentially transfer exabytes (EB) of data seemed a little out of reach. Today, that is not the case; and Amazon is doing something about it.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution