Amazon Puts the Internet on Wheels with New Shipping Service for AWS Data
Transferring data to the cloud is fairly easy—as long as you do not have a lot of data to move. But when Amazon started AWS, the notion that companies would need to store and potentially transfer exabytes (EB) of data seemed a little out of reach. Today, that is not the case; and Amazon is doing something about it.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms