BlackBerry Secure for the Enterprise of Things
On December 9, 2016, BlackBerry Limited announced the launch of BlackBerry Secure, a new cloud-enabled platform to secure all the things within an enterprise: “the collection of devices, computers, sensors, trackers, equipment and other “things” that communicate with each other to enable smart product development, distribution, marketing and sales”. The product leverages the firm’s mobile software security platform and now expands, with this announcement, to tackle more than just smartphones and tablets, but all the enterprise things that connect to the corporate network and to each other.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Enterprise Wearables Bi-Annual Review
- Wearables in Enterprise - Transforming Mobile Workers with IoT Technologies
- Enterprise Mobility Management Services for Wearables