Worker Health, Not Productivity, 1° Value Proposition for SuitX’s Modular Exoskeletons for Industrial Use
The primary benefit from using suitX’s MAX exoskeleton technologies suite for industrial applications can be loosely characterized as “improved worker health”. This maps directly to lower absenteeism, fewer on-the-job injuries, and reduced turnover rates, and indirectly to productivity gains and cost savings. It is clear that injury prevention and job satisfaction, both of which are statically measureable, can be improved by the use of industrial exoskeletons, which, in turn, can positively impact the bottom line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry