Worker Health, Not Productivity, 1° Value Proposition for SuitX’s Modular Exoskeletons for Industrial Use
The primary benefit from using suitX’s MAX exoskeleton technologies suite for industrial applications can be loosely characterized as “improved worker health”. This maps directly to lower absenteeism, fewer on-the-job injuries, and reduced turnover rates, and indirectly to productivity gains and cost savings. It is clear that injury prevention and job satisfaction, both of which are statically measureable, can be improved by the use of industrial exoskeletons, which, in turn, can positively impact the bottom line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment