Worker Health, Not Productivity, 1° Value Proposition for SuitX’s Modular Exoskeletons for Industrial Use
The primary benefit from using suitX’s MAX exoskeleton technologies suite for industrial applications can be loosely characterized as “improved worker health”. This maps directly to lower absenteeism, fewer on-the-job injuries, and reduced turnover rates, and indirectly to productivity gains and cost savings. It is clear that injury prevention and job satisfaction, both of which are statically measureable, can be improved by the use of industrial exoskeletons, which, in turn, can positively impact the bottom line.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture
- Robotic Exoskeletons: Classes, Markets, and Applications