Nokia Rises from the Ashes of its "Burning Platform"
The Nokia brand is set to stage a comeback in the smartphone market early next year, as HMD—the company that purchased the rights to the brand—officially announced its plans for the future. HMD was founded earlier this year to create a new generation of Nokia-branded devices, taking back the Nokia brand from Microsoft for the next decade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker