Nokia Rises from the Ashes of its "Burning Platform"
The Nokia brand is set to stage a comeback in the smartphone market early next year, as HMD—the company that purchased the rights to the brand—officially announced its plans for the future. HMD was founded earlier this year to create a new generation of Nokia-branded devices, taking back the Nokia brand from Microsoft for the next decade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications