Nokia Rises from the Ashes of its "Burning Platform"
The Nokia brand is set to stage a comeback in the smartphone market early next year, as HMD—the company that purchased the rights to the brand—officially announced its plans for the future. HMD was founded earlier this year to create a new generation of Nokia-branded devices, taking back the Nokia brand from Microsoft for the next decade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach