Nokia Rises from the Ashes of its "Burning Platform"
The Nokia brand is set to stage a comeback in the smartphone market early next year, as HMD—the company that purchased the rights to the brand—officially announced its plans for the future. HMD was founded earlier this year to create a new generation of Nokia-branded devices, taking back the Nokia brand from Microsoft for the next decade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017