Nokia Rises from the Ashes of its "Burning Platform"
The Nokia brand is set to stage a comeback in the smartphone market early next year, as HMD—the company that purchased the rights to the brand—officially announced its plans for the future. HMD was founded earlier this year to create a new generation of Nokia-branded devices, taking back the Nokia brand from Microsoft for the next decade.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras