The Movement from Traditional to Connected Messaging Services
On November 22, 2016, Retarus—a global enterprise cloud messaging service provider founded in 1992 and based in Germany—announced that it was expanding its data center in Singapore to better serve the Asia-Pacific market. Before this development, customers in the region had to rely on data centers in Europe or the U.S., resulting in higher latency times. The Singapore data center also allows European and American companies to have a more efficient and dependable line of communication with their Asian subsidiaries. As enterprises continue to grow more connected and turn toward new methods of global communication, they are increasingly turning toward companies like Retarus to deliver secure, global messaging solutions for peer-to-peer, application-to-person, and machine-to-machine applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways