The Movement from Traditional to Connected Messaging Services
On November 22, 2016, Retarus—a global enterprise cloud messaging service provider founded in 1992 and based in Germany—announced that it was expanding its data center in Singapore to better serve the Asia-Pacific market. Before this development, customers in the region had to rely on data centers in Europe or the U.S., resulting in higher latency times. The Singapore data center also allows European and American companies to have a more efficient and dependable line of communication with their Asian subsidiaries. As enterprises continue to grow more connected and turn toward new methods of global communication, they are increasingly turning toward companies like Retarus to deliver secure, global messaging solutions for peer-to-peer, application-to-person, and machine-to-machine applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share