Huawei Reaffirms Its Client-Centric Strategy
Huawei held its Global Mobile Broadband Forum (MBBF) during the last week of November, in a city that is usually the first to experience many new technologies: Tokyo. MBBF is an industry event, where Huawei invites several of its clients and analysts to share its vision for the future. It is an important event for the Chinese vendor, and usually the stage for new product announcements.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?