Will Network Slicing Work?
Spirited discussions have suddenly started due to the network slicing concept, which refers to dividing the telecom network into different “slices” that enable different types of services, or deliver services, to users with distinct requirements. For example, a network slice may enable an IoT application, while another may enable virtual reality. Network slicing has risen from the need for telecom networks that can do more than just provide democratized connectivity to any device, user, or industry vertical.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation