Will Network Slicing Work?
Spirited discussions have suddenly started due to the network slicing concept, which refers to dividing the telecom network into different “slices” that enable different types of services, or deliver services, to users with distinct requirements. For example, a network slice may enable an IoT application, while another may enable virtual reality. Network slicing has risen from the need for telecom networks that can do more than just provide democratized connectivity to any device, user, or industry vertical.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks