Will Network Slicing Work?
Spirited discussions have suddenly started due to the network slicing concept, which refers to dividing the telecom network into different “slices” that enable different types of services, or deliver services, to users with distinct requirements. For example, a network slice may enable an IoT application, while another may enable virtual reality. Network slicing has risen from the need for telecom networks that can do more than just provide democratized connectivity to any device, user, or industry vertical.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks