Will Network Slicing Work?
Spirited discussions have suddenly started due to the network slicing concept, which refers to dividing the telecom network into different “slices” that enable different types of services, or deliver services, to users with distinct requirements. For example, a network slice may enable an IoT application, while another may enable virtual reality. Network slicing has risen from the need for telecom networks that can do more than just provide democratized connectivity to any device, user, or industry vertical.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?