Securifi Releases New Smart Home Wi-Fi System
On November 16, 2016, Securifi announced the availability of its Almond 3 Smart Home Wi-Fi System, which integrates a mesh router with a smart home hub. Securifi’s system allows users to wirelessly connect, monitor, and control smart devices like the Nest thermostat, the Amazon Echo, and Philips Hue lights. Securifi is attempting to simplify connectivity for consumers as one of the few companies offering a truly smart router system. In this marketplace, Securifi finds itself competing not only with brand name consumer electronics behemoths like Google and Apple, but also with other companies who falsely label their solutions as smart when they are anything but.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?