BMW’s Car Sharing Service Coming to New York; Ridesharing to be Offered with Partner RideCell
Following previous launches in Seattle and Portland, BMW has now set its eyes on New York as the next location to roll out its ReachNow free-floating premium car sharing service. 250 vehicles, a mix of BMW 3 Series and Mini Clubman, will be made available in 7 neighborhoods of Brooklyn. Pricing will be set at $.49/min ($.30/min during parking), with a one-time set-up payment of US$39. Rental is capped at US$110 for 24 hours.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications