GE Goes All-in on IIoT Analytics Platform Predix with ServiceMax, Bit Stew, and Wise.io Acquisition
GE is getting a jump on the holiday shopping season. The Boston-based IIoT powerhouse recently agreed to buy ServiceMax, a cloud-based provider of field service management solutions, for US$915 million. Less than 24 hours later at its annual Minds + Machines conference in San Francisco, GE announced the acquisition of not one, but two more companies: Bit Stew Systems ($153 million) and Wise.io (undisclosed).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Edge and Cloud in Smart Manufacturing: Strategic Guidance for Optimizing the Balance
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
- South Korean MNO’s Targeting the Consumer IoT