GE Goes All-in on IIoT Analytics Platform Predix with ServiceMax, Bit Stew, and Wise.io Acquisition
GE is getting a jump on the holiday shopping season. The Boston-based IIoT powerhouse recently agreed to buy ServiceMax, a cloud-based provider of field service management solutions, for US$915 million. Less than 24 hours later at its annual Minds + Machines conference in San Francisco, GE announced the acquisition of not one, but two more companies: Bit Stew Systems ($153 million) and Wise.io (undisclosed).
To find out more about subscribing:
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year
- Preparing for On-Demand Manufacturing
- Cellular Module Vendor Evolving Strategies as Market Transitions to 4G and LPWA
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities