T-Mobile Launches SyncUP DRIVE OBD Telematics Solution
T-Mobile US recently announced its SyncUP DRIVE “all-in-one connected car solution” based on an OBD plug-and-play aftermarket device bringing 4G LTE connectivity into the vehicle, supporting a wide range of safety, infotainment, and convenience applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update