T-Mobile Launches SyncUP DRIVE OBD Telematics Solution
T-Mobile US recently announced its SyncUP DRIVE “all-in-one connected car solution” based on an OBD plug-and-play aftermarket device bringing 4G LTE connectivity into the vehicle, supporting a wide range of safety, infotainment, and convenience applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Uber Fatal Crash Highlights Need for Safety System Independence
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services