Enterprise Machine Learning Takes the Stage at Inaugural AI World Expo
ABI Research recently participated in the inaugural AI World Conference and Expo 2016 in San Francisco. Billed as the largest enterprise-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) event, about 1,500 participants took in 3 days of presentations and panels from thought leaders and AI pioneers. Over the course of the conference, it became clear that many businesses are still struggling with what digitization and business transformation mean, let alone understanding AI technologies and the best path forward for their organization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge