Enterprise Machine Learning Takes the Stage at Inaugural AI World Expo
ABI Research recently participated in the inaugural AI World Conference and Expo 2016 in San Francisco. Billed as the largest enterprise-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) event, about 1,500 participants took in 3 days of presentations and panels from thought leaders and AI pioneers. Over the course of the conference, it became clear that many businesses are still struggling with what digitization and business transformation mean, let alone understanding AI technologies and the best path forward for their organization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms