Enterprise Machine Learning Takes the Stage at Inaugural AI World Expo
ABI Research recently participated in the inaugural AI World Conference and Expo 2016 in San Francisco. Billed as the largest enterprise-focused Artificial Intelligence (AI) event, about 1,500 participants took in 3 days of presentations and panels from thought leaders and AI pioneers. Over the course of the conference, it became clear that many businesses are still struggling with what digitization and business transformation mean, let alone understanding AI technologies and the best path forward for their organization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.