Online vs. Offline: Which has the Better Longevity in China?
One year ago, ABI Research mentioned that Huawei was stalling Xiaomi’s growth and predicted that Huawei would surpass Xiaomi in the Chinese market. In the second quarter of 2016, Huawei finally became the largest smartphone vendor in its domestic market based on shipments. Adding salt to the wound, Xiaomi not only lost market share to Huawei in China, but also to OPPO and Vivo. According to ABI Research’s 3Q 2016 data, OPPO and Vivo have topped both Huawei and Xiaomi in terms of smartphone shipments in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience