Online vs. Offline: Which has the Better Longevity in China?
One year ago, ABI Research mentioned that Huawei was stalling Xiaomi’s growth and predicted that Huawei would surpass Xiaomi in the Chinese market. In the second quarter of 2016, Huawei finally became the largest smartphone vendor in its domestic market based on shipments. Adding salt to the wound, Xiaomi not only lost market share to Huawei in China, but also to OPPO and Vivo. According to ABI Research’s 3Q 2016 data, OPPO and Vivo have topped both Huawei and Xiaomi in terms of smartphone shipments in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach