Online vs. Offline: Which has the Better Longevity in China?
One year ago, ABI Research mentioned that Huawei was stalling Xiaomi’s growth and predicted that Huawei would surpass Xiaomi in the Chinese market. In the second quarter of 2016, Huawei finally became the largest smartphone vendor in its domestic market based on shipments. Adding salt to the wound, Xiaomi not only lost market share to Huawei in China, but also to OPPO and Vivo. According to ABI Research’s 3Q 2016 data, OPPO and Vivo have topped both Huawei and Xiaomi in terms of smartphone shipments in China.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker