Samsung and Harman–Automotive and More
Samsung’s US$8 billion acquisition of Harman was arguably a surprise to most, but the IoT has driven a new wave of diversification opportunity and subsequent the wave of recent M&A activity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update