Can Blockchain and AI Simplify Telco Networks?
Blockchain is now revolutionizing many transaction-based industries, and its application is not limited to the banking vertical where it emerged from. There is significant activity driven by major corporations, in addition to innovative startups, that aim to expand the functionality of blockchain from public to industrial and private applications. Public blockchain implementations (e.g., Ethereum) can be used for telecoms applications, while there are several different private blockchain platforms being developed (e.g., Hyperledger).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Nvidia Strengthens Software AI Offering for GPU
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Benchmarking AI Frameworks: Productization, Market Rationalization, and Ecosystem Development
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?
- Webinar: Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics