Can Blockchain and AI Simplify Telco Networks?
Blockchain is now revolutionizing many transaction-based industries, and its application is not limited to the banking vertical where it emerged from. There is significant activity driven by major corporations, in addition to innovative startups, that aim to expand the functionality of blockchain from public to industrial and private applications. Public blockchain implementations (e.g., Ethereum) can be used for telecoms applications, while there are several different private blockchain platforms being developed (e.g., Hyperledger).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI in the Enterprise: Conversational Interfaces
- AI in the Enterprise: Machine Learning