Can Blockchain and AI Simplify Telco Networks?
Blockchain is now revolutionizing many transaction-based industries, and its application is not limited to the banking vertical where it emerged from. There is significant activity driven by major corporations, in addition to innovative startups, that aim to expand the functionality of blockchain from public to industrial and private applications. Public blockchain implementations (e.g., Ethereum) can be used for telecoms applications, while there are several different private blockchain platforms being developed (e.g., Hyperledger).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Market Forces Driving Edge AI: Enabling Technologies, Value Proposition, and Key Use Cases
- Quantum Computing: Core Technologies, Development, and Use Cases
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative