Can Blockchain and AI Simplify Telco Networks?
Blockchain is now revolutionizing many transaction-based industries, and its application is not limited to the banking vertical where it emerged from. There is significant activity driven by major corporations, in addition to innovative startups, that aim to expand the functionality of blockchain from public to industrial and private applications. Public blockchain implementations (e.g., Ethereum) can be used for telecoms applications, while there are several different private blockchain platforms being developed (e.g., Hyperledger).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Blockchain-as-a-Service Competitive Assessment
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing