Vietnamese Mobile Users are Finally Experiencing LTE
After Myanmar, Vietnam is finally going to offer LTE services. It may be puzzling to see that a market with a similar penetration rate as Japan and South Korea takes such a long time to launch commercial LTE services, but ABI Research believes the wait is now over, and that this will bring new momentum to the country’s technological development and economic growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?