Vietnamese Mobile Users are Finally Experiencing LTE
After Myanmar, Vietnam is finally going to offer LTE services. It may be puzzling to see that a market with a similar penetration rate as Japan and South Korea takes such a long time to launch commercial LTE services, but ABI Research believes the wait is now over, and that this will bring new momentum to the country’s technological development and economic growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned