Vietnamese Mobile Users are Finally Experiencing LTE
After Myanmar, Vietnam is finally going to offer LTE services. It may be puzzling to see that a market with a similar penetration rate as Japan and South Korea takes such a long time to launch commercial LTE services, but ABI Research believes the wait is now over, and that this will bring new momentum to the country’s technological development and economic growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN