Vietnamese Mobile Users are Finally Experiencing LTE
After Myanmar, Vietnam is finally going to offer LTE services. It may be puzzling to see that a market with a similar penetration rate as Japan and South Korea takes such a long time to launch commercial LTE services, but ABI Research believes the wait is now over, and that this will bring new momentum to the country’s technological development and economic growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options