The Suddenly Hot Supply Chain
Major 2016 supply chain investments in an estimated US$4 trillion industry came from Qualcomm Ventures, Tencent Holdings Ltd., and Alphabet Inc.'s, GV. Qualcomm funded Curbside, Mandae Technologies, Flirtey, and Loggi. UPS’s venture business, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, provided funding for Roadie, Peloton Technology, and Deliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications