The Suddenly Hot Supply Chain
Major 2016 supply chain investments in an estimated US$4 trillion industry came from Qualcomm Ventures, Tencent Holdings Ltd., and Alphabet Inc.'s, GV. Qualcomm funded Curbside, Mandae Technologies, Flirtey, and Loggi. UPS’s venture business, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, provided funding for Roadie, Peloton Technology, and Deliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive