The Suddenly Hot Supply Chain
Major 2016 supply chain investments in an estimated US$4 trillion industry came from Qualcomm Ventures, Tencent Holdings Ltd., and Alphabet Inc.'s, GV. Qualcomm funded Curbside, Mandae Technologies, Flirtey, and Loggi. UPS’s venture business, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, provided funding for Roadie, Peloton Technology, and Deliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update