The Suddenly Hot Supply Chain
Major 2016 supply chain investments in an estimated US$4 trillion industry came from Qualcomm Ventures, Tencent Holdings Ltd., and Alphabet Inc.'s, GV. Qualcomm funded Curbside, Mandae Technologies, Flirtey, and Loggi. UPS’s venture business, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, provided funding for Roadie, Peloton Technology, and Deliv.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Smart Mobility Maintenance: Modular Hardware, OTA Updates, and Prognostics
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing