Amazon Teaching B&M Retailers Important Lessons
Amazon’s tentative entry into ricks & mortar retail through the development of bookshops baffled many. However, there are some important lessons that other retailers can learn from Amazon in regards to how the company entered the space. I believe Amazon has a technological advantage because they started with a clean slate. Existing retailers should look at some of the advances Amazon made, and start to think about what they would do if they could start over.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Vending Trends and Market Opportunities
- Chinese VC Funding in Cashierless Stores Demonstrates a Diverging Approach to Retail Innovation
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Transforming In-store Inventory Management
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies