Amazon Teaching B&M Retailers Important Lessons
Amazon’s tentative entry into ricks & mortar retail through the development of bookshops baffled many. However, there are some important lessons that other retailers can learn from Amazon in regards to how the company entered the space. I believe Amazon has a technological advantage because they started with a clean slate. Existing retailers should look at some of the advances Amazon made, and start to think about what they would do if they could start over.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Business Model is the Key to Unlocking the Next-Generation Powered Payment Cards Opportunity
- VR in Retail and Marketing
- India Pushes Ahead with EMV Migration, but Slowdown Evident
- Retail Sector Embracing Technology-led Transformation
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies