Amazon Teaching B&M Retailers Important Lessons
Amazon’s tentative entry into ricks & mortar retail through the development of bookshops baffled many. However, there are some important lessons that other retailers can learn from Amazon in regards to how the company entered the space. I believe Amazon has a technological advantage because they started with a clean slate. Existing retailers should look at some of the advances Amazon made, and start to think about what they would do if they could start over.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- NRF 2019 Supply Chain Roundup: Inventory Visibility is on the Rise
- Demand Planning and Optimization in the Supply Chain
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain