Qualcomm's Acquisition of NXP–The IoT Security Play
In late October 2016, Qualcomm announced its intention to acquire NXP for a sum of US$47 billion, including debts. Although the agreement remains in the early stages, this insight aims to shed light on the impacts this merger could have on the semiconductor market, which has already gone through a few rounds of consolidation. It will also provide ABI Research’s thoughts on what this means for Qualcomm and NXP.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update