Qualcomm's Acquisition of NXP–The IoT Security Play
In late October 2016, Qualcomm announced its intention to acquire NXP for a sum of US$47 billion, including debts. Although the agreement remains in the early stages, this insight aims to shed light on the impacts this merger could have on the semiconductor market, which has already gone through a few rounds of consolidation. It will also provide ABI Research’s thoughts on what this means for Qualcomm and NXP.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update