Video-Centric Mobile Network Gives Telcos a Competitive Edge
A video-centric mobile business strategy has become increasingly popular among tier-2 mobile network operators. However, the complication behind a successful video-centric revenue strategy requires a smart video-centric mobile network. As mobile network traffic becomes increasingly encrypted, solutions such as TCP optimization and adaptive bit rate, are tools for better network management. Having a good monetization solution serves as a great plus too.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?