Video-Centric Mobile Network Gives Telcos a Competitive Edge
A video-centric mobile business strategy has become increasingly popular among tier-2 mobile network operators. However, the complication behind a successful video-centric revenue strategy requires a smart video-centric mobile network. As mobile network traffic becomes increasingly encrypted, solutions such as TCP optimization and adaptive bit rate, are tools for better network management. Having a good monetization solution serves as a great plus too.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure