Video-Centric Mobile Network Gives Telcos a Competitive Edge
A video-centric mobile business strategy has become increasingly popular among tier-2 mobile network operators. However, the complication behind a successful video-centric revenue strategy requires a smart video-centric mobile network. As mobile network traffic becomes increasingly encrypted, solutions such as TCP optimization and adaptive bit rate, are tools for better network management. Having a good monetization solution serves as a great plus too.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned