Video-Centric Mobile Network Gives Telcos a Competitive Edge
A video-centric mobile business strategy has become increasingly popular among tier-2 mobile network operators. However, the complication behind a successful video-centric revenue strategy requires a smart video-centric mobile network. As mobile network traffic becomes increasingly encrypted, solutions such as TCP optimization and adaptive bit rate, are tools for better network management. Having a good monetization solution serves as a great plus too.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options