80% of Respondents Are Satisfied with Fleet Management Solutions
According to Verizon, more than 4 out of 10 respondents use GPS Fleet Management Solutions (FMS), out of which 80% of them are satisfied with the technology, and 47% of FMS users gained a return on investment (ROI) within 6 months. Yet, there are still untapped market opportunities since 59% of respondents have not adopted FMS. In terms of industry, the utility sector has the highest adoption rate (59%), followed by the public sector (43%) and transportation (42%). The survey polled more than 1,100 business owners, fleet operators, and general managers in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems