80% of Respondents Are Satisfied with Fleet Management Solutions
According to Verizon, more than 4 out of 10 respondents use GPS Fleet Management Solutions (FMS), out of which 80% of them are satisfied with the technology, and 47% of FMS users gained a return on investment (ROI) within 6 months. Yet, there are still untapped market opportunities since 59% of respondents have not adopted FMS. In terms of industry, the utility sector has the highest adoption rate (59%), followed by the public sector (43%) and transportation (42%). The survey polled more than 1,100 business owners, fleet operators, and general managers in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors