80% of Respondents Are Satisfied with Fleet Management Solutions
According to Verizon, more than 4 out of 10 respondents use GPS Fleet Management Solutions (FMS), out of which 80% of them are satisfied with the technology, and 47% of FMS users gained a return on investment (ROI) within 6 months. Yet, there are still untapped market opportunities since 59% of respondents have not adopted FMS. In terms of industry, the utility sector has the highest adoption rate (59%), followed by the public sector (43%) and transportation (42%). The survey polled more than 1,100 business owners, fleet operators, and general managers in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience