Why Enterprises Should Consider the 2016 MacBook Pro
The MacBook Pro portfolio was clearly in need of a refresh to obtain the features found in other parts of the company’s business units. Increases in speeds and specs for processors, graphics, and memory were certainly expected, but were by no means a breakthrough at this launch event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise
- Enterprise Wearables Bi-Annual Review
- Wearables in Enterprise - Transforming Mobile Workers with IoT Technologies
- Enterprise Mobility Management Services for Wearables