Why Enterprises Should Consider the 2016 MacBook Pro
The MacBook Pro portfolio was clearly in need of a refresh to obtain the features found in other parts of the company’s business units. Increases in speeds and specs for processors, graphics, and memory were certainly expected, but were by no means a breakthrough at this launch event.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Wearables and Workforce Automation