How Much Does Emergency First Responder Public LTE Access Cost?
The U.S. government allocates a total of US$7 billion for the construction of FirstNet, which runs on a dedicated broadband network, independent of commercial operators. In the past, ABI Research has reservation over the limitation of US$7 billion. The release of Productivity Commission Research Report in December 2015 gives us a glimpse into the cost breakdown of an emergency first responder public LTE access.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase