How Much Does Emergency First Responder Public LTE Access Cost?
The U.S. government allocates a total of US$7 billion for the construction of FirstNet, which runs on a dedicated broadband network, independent of commercial operators. In the past, ABI Research has reservation over the limitation of US$7 billion. The release of Productivity Commission Research Report in December 2015 gives us a glimpse into the cost breakdown of an emergency first responder public LTE access.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?