How Much Does Emergency First Responder Public LTE Access Cost?
The U.S. government allocates a total of US$7 billion for the construction of FirstNet, which runs on a dedicated broadband network, independent of commercial operators. In the past, ABI Research has reservation over the limitation of US$7 billion. The release of Productivity Commission Research Report in December 2015 gives us a glimpse into the cost breakdown of an emergency first responder public LTE access.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN