Big Data and RFID Industry to Benefit from Alibaba Group’s GS1 Adoption
In September 2016, Alibaba announced a collaboration with GS1 to adopt GS1 standards for its product information management system, as well as a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) for product identification. ABI Research believes this benefits Alibaba’s Aliyun business in big data analytics, in addition to the RFID industry through the adoption of source tagging and food traceability.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update