Big Data and RFID Industry to Benefit from Alibaba Group’s GS1 Adoption
In September 2016, Alibaba announced a collaboration with GS1 to adopt GS1 standards for its product information management system, as well as a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) for product identification. ABI Research believes this benefits Alibaba’s Aliyun business in big data analytics, in addition to the RFID industry through the adoption of source tagging and food traceability.
To find out more about subscribing:
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Biometric Technologies Quarterly Update