Big Data and RFID Industry to Benefit from Alibaba Group’s GS1 Adoption
In September 2016, Alibaba announced a collaboration with GS1 to adopt GS1 standards for its product information management system, as well as a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) for product identification. ABI Research believes this benefits Alibaba’s Aliyun business in big data analytics, in addition to the RFID industry through the adoption of source tagging and food traceability.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Did Apple Miss the Bus - The Display-Integrated Fingerprint Sensor Gives the Industry a Much-Needed Push
- Fingerprint Sensor Vendors
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Cyber Insurance: Anxious Demand Spurs Growing Market
- Business Model is the Key to Unlocking the Next-Generation Powered Payment Cards Opportunity