B2B and B2B2C Artificial Intelligence: Bots Are The New GUI
Bots—a form of scripting software that automates tasks—are the new GUI. Instead of touching or clicking on graphical icons and menus, text and verbal conversation will drive the next generation of the application interface. Chatbots add a conversational layer to these scripts to include messaging and natural voice inputs. The bot invasion in application development can be seen in a series of recent announcements where enterprise brands are adopting scripting in messaging platforms.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge