Advent International Looks to Have Won the Morpho Race
After months of speculation, reports are now indicating that Safran will sell off its I&S (Identity and Security) business unit, Morpho, to an investment firm known as Advent International (the majority owners of Oberthur Technologies). The firm has reportedly entered into exclusive talks with Safran.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update