Advent International Looks to Have Won the Morpho Race
After months of speculation, reports are now indicating that Safran will sell off its I&S (Identity and Security) business unit, Morpho, to an investment firm known as Advent International (the majority owners of Oberthur Technologies). The firm has reportedly entered into exclusive talks with Safran.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective