Nok Nok Labs Releases Enhanced S3 Authentication Suite
Nok Nok Labs recently announced the release of a premium edition of its S3 Authentication Suite. The enhanced version now supports biometric methods of authentication, including fingerprint sensors, iris recognition, voice biometrics, and face. The suite is for mobile platforms, and the new features will support, for example, fingerprint authentication—a modality that is becoming increasingly common in market-leading smartphones—on devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S6 and iOS Touch ID phones.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective