Diabetes Management Device Manufacturer SWOT Analysis
Wearable wireless devices have begun to ease the treatment process for diabetics. Continuous glucose monitors (CGM) and insulin pumps help measure glucose levels from fluid under the skin. The readings from CGMs can then be used to advise the diabetic what course of action to take, or in the case of emergencies, can be sent immediately to healthcare providers.
This report provides a SWOT analysis not only of the CGM market as a whole, but also of current and emerging vendors operating in this space. It concludes with a list of recommendations for device manufacturers.
Table of Contents:
- The Diabetes Epidemic
- A Brief Overview of the Disease
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
- CGM Market Players
- SWOT Analysis of CGM Devices
- Medtronic SWOT Analysis
- Dexcom SWOT Analysis
- Abbott SWOT Analysis
- Johnson & Johnson SWOT Analysis
- Roche Diagnostics SWOT Analysis
- Ascensia SWOT Analysis
- Recommendations for Device Manufacturers