Competition Arises in Open Source NFV Orchestration
AT&T open sourced ECOMP and joins a handful of other open source projects aiming to develop NFV management and orchestration software, while Orange is the first operator to publicly announce an ECOMP trial. Although variety in this area may translate to interest growth, it may also translate to fragmentation, which is very likely to delay operator deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks