Competition Arises in Open Source NFV Orchestration
AT&T open sourced ECOMP and joins a handful of other open source projects aiming to develop NFV management and orchestration software, while Orange is the first operator to publicly announce an ECOMP trial. Although variety in this area may translate to interest growth, it may also translate to fragmentation, which is very likely to delay operator deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities