Europe Sets Out its 5G Action Plan
In late September 2016, the European Commission announced its 5G Action Plan. The 5G Action Plan is a strategic initiative that it intended to motive all stakeholders, both private and public, to make 5G a commercial success. From its own research, the EU estimates 5G telcos will generate US$225 billion in annual revenues by 2025. ABI Research’s 5G research forecasts a figure of US$255 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options