Europe Sets Out its 5G Action Plan
In late September 2016, the European Commission announced its 5G Action Plan. The 5G Action Plan is a strategic initiative that it intended to motive all stakeholders, both private and public, to make 5G a commercial success. From its own research, the EU estimates 5G telcos will generate US$225 billion in annual revenues by 2025. ABI Research’s 5G research forecasts a figure of US$255 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?