Europe Sets Out its 5G Action Plan
In late September 2016, the European Commission announced its 5G Action Plan. The 5G Action Plan is a strategic initiative that it intended to motive all stakeholders, both private and public, to make 5G a commercial success. From its own research, the EU estimates 5G telcos will generate US$225 billion in annual revenues by 2025. ABI Research’s 5G research forecasts a figure of US$255 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN