Europe Sets Out its 5G Action Plan
In late September 2016, the European Commission announced its 5G Action Plan. The 5G Action Plan is a strategic initiative that it intended to motive all stakeholders, both private and public, to make 5G a commercial success. From its own research, the EU estimates 5G telcos will generate US$225 billion in annual revenues by 2025. ABI Research’s 5G research forecasts a figure of US$255 billion.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned