APX Labs Makes Large-Scale Wearable Tech Deployments an Enterprise IT Reality with VMware AirWatch Integration
During VMware’s Connect event, the company’s AirWatch team (known for its EMM solution) announced support for head-mounted displays (HMDs), commonly referred to as augmented reality glasses or smart glasses. AirWatch will be extending its unified endpoint management to include wearables from Atheer, APX, Intel, ODG, and Vuzix Corp. for management and app delivery in full-scale commercial deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface