APX Labs Makes Large-Scale Wearable Tech Deployments an Enterprise IT Reality with VMware AirWatch Integration
During VMware’s Connect event, the company’s AirWatch team (known for its EMM solution) announced support for head-mounted displays (HMDs), commonly referred to as augmented reality glasses or smart glasses. AirWatch will be extending its unified endpoint management to include wearables from Atheer, APX, Intel, ODG, and Vuzix Corp. for management and app delivery in full-scale commercial deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront