Toyota Research Institute Partnership with Open Source Robotics Foundation Suggests Other Commercial ROS Opportunities
The Open Source Robotics Foundation lands a US$1 million investment from Toyota Research Institute and spins off a for-profit subsidiary that will partner with Toyota to develop robotics and autonomous vehicle software based on Robot Operating System (ROS). Other commercial ROS opportunities also exist.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots