Toyota Research Institute Partnership with Open Source Robotics Foundation Suggests Other Commercial ROS Opportunities
The Open Source Robotics Foundation lands a US$1 million investment from Toyota Research Institute and spins off a for-profit subsidiary that will partner with Toyota to develop robotics and autonomous vehicle software based on Robot Operating System (ROS). Other commercial ROS opportunities also exist.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotic Exoskeletons: Classes, Markets, and Applications
- Jobs, Nations, and Taxes: The promises and challenges of robotic deployment
- Robotics: Opportunities and Socioeconomic Impact
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling