Toyota Research Institute Partnership with Open Source Robotics Foundation Suggests Other Commercial ROS Opportunities
The Open Source Robotics Foundation lands a US$1 million investment from Toyota Research Institute and spins off a for-profit subsidiary that will partner with Toyota to develop robotics and autonomous vehicle software based on Robot Operating System (ROS). Other commercial ROS opportunities also exist.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics