Toyota Research Institute Partnership with Open Source Robotics Foundation Suggests Other Commercial ROS Opportunities
The Open Source Robotics Foundation lands a US$1 million investment from Toyota Research Institute and spins off a for-profit subsidiary that will partner with Toyota to develop robotics and autonomous vehicle software based on Robot Operating System (ROS). Other commercial ROS opportunities also exist.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry
- Mobile Telepresence Robots
- Robotics Investment Monitor 2017
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector