Why It Is Critical for Telecom Operators to Become Digital Service Providers
Customers in almost every industry are growing accustomed to how digitization is transforming their daily lives and are now expecting these services from their telecom operator. The telecom industry is being disrupted by the increasing number of third-party digital communication services, also known as Over the Top (OTT) services, such as Netflix, Skype, Spotify, and WhatsApp. These OTT players are attracting more and more customers away from telecom operators, as they are providing easy-to-use and reliable services, and to make matters worse, they are doing all of this using the telecom network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals