Why It Is Critical for Telecom Operators to Become Digital Service Providers
Customers in almost every industry are growing accustomed to how digitization is transforming their daily lives and are now expecting these services from their telecom operator. The telecom industry is being disrupted by the increasing number of third-party digital communication services, also known as Over the Top (OTT) services, such as Netflix, Skype, Spotify, and WhatsApp. These OTT players are attracting more and more customers away from telecom operators, as they are providing easy-to-use and reliable services, and to make matters worse, they are doing all of this using the telecom network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities