Is Encryption a Threat to Mobile Operators?
Mobile operators have the perception that encryption will make it more difficult for them to optimize their services for their customers. However, there are still means available for them to maximize the flow of traffic and optimization vendors as well as providing reliable solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks