Is Encryption a Threat to Mobile Operators?
Mobile operators have the perception that encryption will make it more difficult for them to optimize their services for their customers. However, there are still means available for them to maximize the flow of traffic and optimization vendors as well as providing reliable solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?