Is Encryption a Threat to Mobile Operators?
Mobile operators have the perception that encryption will make it more difficult for them to optimize their services for their customers. However, there are still means available for them to maximize the flow of traffic and optimization vendors as well as providing reliable solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities