What a Potential Acquisition of NXP by Qualcomm Would Mean
If Qualcomm were to acquire NXP, the deal would likely be over $30 billion. This wouldn’t happen for another few months, if it happens at all, but competitors of Qualcomm better start planning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Additive Manufacturing in Industrial Applications
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Generative Design in Industrial Applications
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?