What a Potential Acquisition of NXP by Qualcomm Would Mean
If Qualcomm were to acquire NXP, the deal would likely be over $30 billion. This wouldn’t happen for another few months, if it happens at all, but competitors of Qualcomm better start planning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop
- Despite the Challenges Ahead, It Falls on Government to Adopt a Three-Pronged Strategy to Improve IoT Security