What a Potential Acquisition of NXP by Qualcomm Would Mean
If Qualcomm were to acquire NXP, the deal would likely be over $30 billion. This wouldn’t happen for another few months, if it happens at all, but competitors of Qualcomm better start planning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules