The “Partnership on Artificial Intelligence” Aims to Influence
In one of those rare, milestone-worthy events that occur occasionally, the “Partnership on Artificial Intelligence” has been formally announced to study and advance AI technologies. This organization will have a significant impact on how the AI industry takes shape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization