Netatmo Steadily Builds Out Its Smart Home Functionality
Smart home device vendor Netatmo built upon its initial smart home weather station device to expand into its own line of smart thermostats and video cameras. This summer, the company launched two notable accessories that add greater functionality to its existing range, as well as push smart home energy management into new areas.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?