IKEA Moves into Smart Lighting
Philips Hue has long dominated the smart lighting market with its Hue line. The company was early to see the potential in adding wireless connectivity to LED bulbs, but while that early start helped it dominate the residential smart LED market, the company and its offerings are coming under increasing competitive pressure as a host of new entrants bring smart lighting offerings to their existing product lines. Most notably, in October, global home furnishing giant IKEA will start selling its first smart lighting offering
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities