IKEA Moves into Smart Lighting
Philips Hue has long dominated the smart lighting market with its Hue line. The company was early to see the potential in adding wireless connectivity to LED bulbs, but while that early start helped it dominate the residential smart LED market, the company and its offerings are coming under increasing competitive pressure as a host of new entrants bring smart lighting offerings to their existing product lines. Most notably, in October, global home furnishing giant IKEA will start selling its first smart lighting offering
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?