WBA Breathes New Life into Hotspot 2.0 and Wi-Fi Roaming
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) recently launched the City Wi-Fi Roaming project as part of its ongoing efforts to enhance the overall wireless connectivity experience around the world through facilitating roaming agreements. The project aims to allow the residents and visitors of major cities including Barcelona, New York, San Francisco, San Jose, and Singapore, to seamlessly and securely access and roam between the cities’ public Wi-Fi hotspots.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?