Technology Helping to Keep Karl Lagerfeld in Sunglasses
What often fascinated me about events like New York and London Fashion Week is not the clothes, but everything else. Budgets are big and nothing is off limits; It is an education in viral marketing, shock and awe, excitement, must-haves–and ultimately selling products. You may recognize a few of these terms from previous insights on how retailers need to work on customer engagement in-store and now high-fashion has a few lessons on technology as well.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Devices and Solutions for Workforce Productivity in Warehouse Logistics
- Juniper Closes a Gap in Its Connectivity Solution and Moves into Indoor Location
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- A New Wave of Energy Harvesting Ultra-Low-Power Devices May Disrupt RTLS and Outdoor Tracking, but Challenges Remain
- IoT Market Tracker: Retail