Technology Helping to Keep Karl Lagerfeld in Sunglasses
What often fascinated me about events like New York and London Fashion Week is not the clothes, but everything else. Budgets are big and nothing is off limits; It is an education in viral marketing, shock and awe, excitement, must-haves–and ultimately selling products. You may recognize a few of these terms from previous insights on how retailers need to work on customer engagement in-store and now high-fashion has a few lessons on technology as well.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Business Model is the Key to Unlocking the Next-Generation Powered Payment Cards Opportunity
- Cellular and LPWAN Location Technologies
- Cellular Location-as-a-Service: A New Revenue Stream For Carriers?
- VR in Retail and Marketing
- India Pushes Ahead with EMV Migration, but Slowdown Evident