Amazon Pushes Alexa into the Custom Smart Home Market
With its Alexa voice assistant platform and a handful of devices led by the Echo that support it, Amazon pushed into the smart home market. This month, the company furthered that effort by attending CEDIA, the primary U.S. conference for smart home installers and by winning over Control4 as a partner.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities