Amazon Pushes Alexa into the Custom Smart Home Market
With its Alexa voice assistant platform and a handful of devices led by the Echo that support it, Amazon pushed into the smart home market. This month, the company furthered that effort by attending CEDIA, the primary U.S. conference for smart home installers and by winning over Control4 as a partner.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?