Aetna Turns to Apple
US health insurance giant Aetna has launched a new mHealth program in partnership with Apple that will provide Aetna’s nearly 50,000 employees with free Apple Watches and will subsidize Apple Watches for select customers. Beginning in early 2017, the partnership is a significant step in the integration of consumer devices into long-term patient management and the latest in ongoing efforts from both to popularize mHealth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence in Smart Healthcare
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Strategic Guidance for Smart Healthcare: AI Applications
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface