HERE Takes the Lead in Enabling Scalable Vehicle Sensor Data Crowdsourcing for an Automotive Industry Preparing for the Digital and Autonomous Era
On September 26, 2016, HERE announced a suite of new real-time services to be launched in 2017 that are based on data from sensors embedded in connected Audi, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz cars. Going forward, HERE looks to position its Open Location Platform as the central nexus of a collaborative framework, which will see competitive OEMs, as well as players from outside of the automotive industry, sharing data to enable new services that will improve the driving experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems