HERE Takes the Lead in Enabling Scalable Vehicle Sensor Data Crowdsourcing for an Automotive Industry Preparing for the Digital and Autonomous Era
On September 26, 2016, HERE announced a suite of new real-time services to be launched in 2017 that are based on data from sensors embedded in connected Audi, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz cars. Going forward, HERE looks to position its Open Location Platform as the central nexus of a collaborative framework, which will see competitive OEMs, as well as players from outside of the automotive industry, sharing data to enable new services that will improve the driving experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety