iPhone 7 Accessories: A $35 Billion Market Opportunity in 2016
Apple released its latest smartphones, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, on September 7. The announcement confirmed some of the most highly-trailed developments, including the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack, the introduction of EarPod headphones with a Lightning connector, and the inclusion of a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter. Apple also introduced wireless earbuds, AirPods, which will be available in October and cost US$159. Despite the design change, Apple is keen on highlighting the processing performance enhancement and camera technology, as well as showcasing its meticulous attention to engineering detail. (You may read ABI Research’s first reaction to the iPhone 7 launch here).
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach