iPhone 7 Accessories: A $35 Billion Market Opportunity in 2016
Apple released its latest smartphones, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, on September 7. The announcement confirmed some of the most highly-trailed developments, including the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack, the introduction of EarPod headphones with a Lightning connector, and the inclusion of a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter. Apple also introduced wireless earbuds, AirPods, which will be available in October and cost US$159. Despite the design change, Apple is keen on highlighting the processing performance enhancement and camera technology, as well as showcasing its meticulous attention to engineering detail. (You may read ABI Research’s first reaction to the iPhone 7 launch here).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017