iPhone 7 Accessories: A $35 Billion Market Opportunity in 2016
Apple released its latest smartphones, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, on September 7. The announcement confirmed some of the most highly-trailed developments, including the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack, the introduction of EarPod headphones with a Lightning connector, and the inclusion of a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter. Apple also introduced wireless earbuds, AirPods, which will be available in October and cost US$159. Despite the design change, Apple is keen on highlighting the processing performance enhancement and camera technology, as well as showcasing its meticulous attention to engineering detail. (You may read ABI Research’s first reaction to the iPhone 7 launch here).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras