iPhone 7 Accessories: A $35 Billion Market Opportunity in 2016
Apple released its latest smartphones, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, on September 7. The announcement confirmed some of the most highly-trailed developments, including the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack, the introduction of EarPod headphones with a Lightning connector, and the inclusion of a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter. Apple also introduced wireless earbuds, AirPods, which will be available in October and cost US$159. Despite the design change, Apple is keen on highlighting the processing performance enhancement and camera technology, as well as showcasing its meticulous attention to engineering detail. (You may read ABI Research’s first reaction to the iPhone 7 launch here).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market