ERM Telematics & Fleet Management Market in India
ERM Advanced Telematics (ERMAT) launched its operation in India in 2015. ERMAT, a subsidiary of Ituran Group and based in Israel, designs, develops, and manufactures location-based tracking solutions. ERMAT shipped over 1.2 million tracking and telematics solutions worldwide and partners with Telematics and fleet management service providers across 55 countries globally to integrate its products and solutions into their applications (e.g. Fleet Management, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, Connected Car, and other Telematics services). ERMAT’s StarLink Location-based tracking solutions are modular; that is, additional features, such as vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior monitoring, can be added into their system even after a device has been installed into a vehicle.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies